Friday, August 21, 2009

brief

This'll be a short one, folks. I'm just checking in. In full-bore beginning-of-the semester mode, I am too frantic to come up with a real blog post, and having taught four back-to-back sections this morning and afternoon, too brain-dead. So some quick business:

1. I have not decided what to do about the blog privacy issue yet. Stay tuned. I'll figure it out. Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me letting me know that you want to keep reading; I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond to all of you personally. It's been that kind of a month. But all of your e-mails made me happy.

2. These are my kitties.

3. That's all, really. I wanted to have a number 3, but I don't have a number 3.

2 comments:

Animal said...

Such a sweet photo of Djuna! (No offense to 'Bonzo, natch.)

Dee said...

I think whatever you decide about the blog will be what is best for now, any decision can be reversed if it doesn't work out.

I may be a bit partial, but I love the Djuna photo.

Dee Anna